Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Blog!

So... my husband has been nagging at me to start a blog for years now and I finally buckled down and started one. Let's see if I can keep it up:) I'm so behind the times, but oh well. Life is good- we are getting ready to move to Michigan in about a month. I am SO excited to get out of Kirksville, but a little sad to leave our friends and the comfort of knowing what to expect. Scott is in finals for his last week of second year of med school- yeah! We've heard 3rd and 4th year are so much better and I am banking on it. I am looking for a new job. The most intriguing thing about leaving Kirksville is having a new job- this one has been rough. Caden is 3 and that will tell you most everything you need to know about him. He has a lot of energy. Kali is 8 months and she is into everything. She is a strong-willed little girl, but for the most part she has a smile on her face. We are busy, but happy and that's what matters most!

4 comments:

  1. Miss you guys so much! Looking forward to your blog! Post lots of pictures too! :)
    Love you guys!
    Brandi & Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie! I saw your blog on Scott's facebook. I was just telling Jodi last week that you needed a blog so that we could keep in touch better. Caden and Kali are so cute! Rotations 3rd and 4th year are going to be so much better than classes- can't wait. Hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to see more pictures! Email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. chele1226@yahoo.com
    Rachele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. :) I'd love to see pictures (hint, hint) & hear about everything you guys are up to. :) Miss ya & love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to miss you guys moving away, but hey we are moving away too! I am glad we can be blogging buddies! Isaac is really going to miss Caden!

    ReplyDelete