Saturday, November 26, 2011


We went to Frankenmuth, MI last week. I have been wanting to go there for a while and we finally had a day with nothing else to do. There is a store called Bronners there. I guess it is the largest year-round Christmas store in the US. I think the kids had fun but Scott and I left with headaches. There were a lot of different places to take pictures, but this is the spot Caden picked sooo...






Next, we went downtown. We had a lot of fun just walking to the different stores. It is a small Bavarian community with a lot going on. We stopped to watch them make fudge and had a taste along with some hot chocolate.





This is their famous covered bridge.







This is a blurry picture..., but the whole town is decorated for Christmas. There are horse and carriage rides. I loved it there. Caden wanted to shake the nutcrakers hand instead of take a picture.












No comments:

Post a Comment